Salt Lake City, United States
HELLO SALT LAKE CITY
Salt Lake City is also the capital of Utah and is known for its scenic location, being situated in a valley that sits high above the majestic Jordan River. Salt Lake City is also called as the base of the religious community known as the Mormons or the Church of the Latter Day Saints. If you want to learn more about Mormonism then you can certainly do so in this city.
Places to visit-
- Utah's Hogle Zoo- It is One of Salt Lake City’s top attractions.
- Red Butte Garden- It is a popular outdoor center featuring a botanical garden, arboretum, and amphitheater.
- Clark Planetarium- It provides a variety of opportunities for educational learning and entertainment within their multidimensional complex
- Natural History Museum of Utah- It provides visitors with the opportunity to learn about the history and cultures of Utah’s past.
- Temple Square- It welcomes the visitors who are interested in viewing the exquisite architecture.
- Tracy Aviary- It offers the visitors a diverse collection of birds and habitats.
- Utah Museum of Contemporary Art- The museum offers a range of rotating exhibitions in its six galleries, showing works by local, national, and international contemporary artists.
- Liberty Park- This Park is famous for its beautiful scenery in the form of a wealth of greenery, indigenous flowers, and shady trees,.
- Mormon Tabernacle-
Where to stay?
- Little America Hotel- It offers Salt Lake’s largest indoor/outdoor pool
- Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Salt Lake City – Downtown-It is ideal for guests who wish to fill their evenings with fine dining and a late night. This hotel is situated near to Historic Temple Square.
- Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City- This four-star luxury hotel is located in the heart of downtown Salt Lake City.